II

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

"You're going to, what?"

It was later that evening, after the feast and I had just sneaked into the Gryffindor common room using a shape-shifter charm to appear as McGonogal. Problem is, I can't hold it for more than 10 seconds so it was a very short conversation with the fat lady.

Lily, who was waiting for me- she knows me so well- then snuck us both into the boys dormitory where we whispered about the Tri-Wizard Tournament.

"I am going to put my name in the goblet of fire." I repeated, without skipping a beat.

"I think she's gone mad."

"It must have been spending the summer in the ministry."

"It turned her loopy."

"Stella, how many fingers am I holding up?"

"Shut up Remus I am not loopy!" I cried swatting his fingers away.

"No but you must have a death wish!" He stated frowing.

"I think it's brave." James chipped in. Lily shot daggers at him.

"That's why we didn't ask you!" She spoke up.

I laughed but then Lily turned her fiery gaze back onto me and I stopped very quickly.

"You can not put your name in the goblet of fire." She growled.

"Why not!" I threw up my arms in frustration.

"Because it's dangerous!" Lily cried.

"Danger is my middle name." I purred, lowering my eyelids flirtatiously.

"Ugh this isn't a joke, Stell! People die in the Tournament!" She yelled.

"Don't you think I know that! Despite what you all think, I'm not stupid. I know the risks and I know the danger and I'm doing it anyway." I stated in all seriousness.

"We don't think your stupid Stell, It's just this isn't a game, it comes down to life or death." Lily softened her voice.

"I'm not going to die. I'm going to win." I raised my chin defiantly.

"I am going to prove to everyone that I am not to be underestimated."

~~~