I

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

Steam billowed from the train as the conductor made his last call for any students travelling to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I was, in fact, late.

But as my mother said, 'A Hart is never late. Everyone else is simply early.'

I was, though. I was really bloody late but I marched along the length of the train, high heels clicking, head high, smiling like I had all the time in the world.

When I reached the entrance to the train, one of the carrige boys was allready pulling up the steps but one look at me, sent him scrambling back into place.

"G'morning, miss." He mumbled, offering me his hand.

I took it, giving him a dazzling smile, which he returned shyly. Steam billowed around outside as the train prepared to leave and I could see that he was anxious to close the door.

"Thanks, handsome." I sighed, winking cheekily at him, making his cheeks burn bright red.

Laughing quietly to myself, I took off, down the long length of carriges to find my ragtag group of friends. No doubt Lily would be curled up somewhere with some muggle book that I would steal later and the boys would be causing merry havoc somewhere else.

I was right. I could hear them before I saw them.

James' laughter carried down the hall from their open carrige. I could hear Remus' laughing voice syaing something that I couldn't quite catch over Sirius' whooping and yelling. As ususal I couldn't hear Peter's voice but I had no doubt that the shyest marauder was there.

I rounded the corner and rested one arm on the doorframe, leaning into it, with the other on my hip. I was wearing a white sundress that was rather racey for the last week of September but I didn't care. It was floaty and had little cut out flower patterns that showed too much of my tan skin. It had long sleaves that flared out at the elbow and came down just past my finger tips. I had matched it with silver high heels that I had taken from my mothers closet.

My blonde hair was wavy from the bun that it had been tucked into on the car ride hair but as soon as my mothers car turned the corner, I had taken out the pins so that it flowed down my back. My green eyes were alight with mischeif and my mouth curved into a grin.

"Hi boys." I sang.

"Stella!" They all hooted in various tones and volumes but they all had big smiles.