VII

-Stella Hart-

-Stella Hart-

I burst through the doors to the great hall waving my Hogwarts flag racing down the long tables until I got to just the right spot.

"James Potter, I hope you got your beauty sleep last night because you're going to need to be extra gorgeous when the press bombard you with photographs after you win today!" I cried throwing my arms around James' neck and planting a kiss on his cheek.

The boys hollared but Lily was nowhere to be seen. James dragged a hand across his face dramatically and I punched his shoulder lightly.

"Oh please Stella, I'm always gorgeous." He grinned at me, not a single trace of nerves.

I stole the piece of toast that Remus was about to shove into his mouth and shoved it into mine instead. I smirked at his noise of outrage, my cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk.

"So has Dumbledor spoken to you yet? Anymore details about today?" I asked hopefully, bouncing in my seat.

"I know as much as you do." James laughed. "The First task begins at exactly 12pm but tributes have to be down at the Quiddith Pitch at 11pm."

Peter's little pocketwatch sat on the table, reading 10:47.

"So you don't have any idea what it could be?" I checked.

"Nope." James replied, popping the 'p'.

"Well it must be something relatively big that requires a large space, otherwise why would it be in a arena?" Remus stated logically. I nodded, my mind racing with what it could be.

The beaubatons girls were nowhere to be seen, but the Durumstrang boys were hooting and hollaring at their table as their champion stood up and began to walk proudly to the door.

Mathieu Clement (to put it simply) was fit as hell.

He had golden blonde hair that was wavy like he spent all day long on some beach in Italy. His eyes were a deep royal blue that commanded attention and the way he carried himself screamed confidence.

He marched down the long tables and paused beside our little group.

"Coming, Potter?" He asked quirking an eyebrow with a lazy smile.

"I'll catch up." James replied, cool as a cucumber.

No matter how hot Mathieu was, he was the competition and James knew that.