27| top secret

"Now what are we going to do! She knows our biggest secret!"

Y/N POV

The student turned around, revealing their face.

I gasped.

"Shit." I said.

"Granger?!" Draco yelled furiously.

I could tell he was pissed.

"H-hey." She said shyly.

"No! This is bad. This is really, really bad." I said and started pacing back and forth.

"Stupid mudblood! Mudbloods ruin everything!" Draco scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Shut up, Draco." I said. "This isn't her fault, it's mine. I should've been more careful."

It's only been a year and we already have messed up.

"Now what are we going to do! She knows our biggest secret!" He said, now running his hands through his bleach blonde hair.

Why didn't you talk somewhere more private y/n?!

I turned back to Hermione.

"How much did you hear?" I asked, anxiety filling up in me.

"Well, everything." She said while looking down and playing with her robes. I could tell she was nervous.

JUST GREAT!

"Were you spying on us?!" Draco asked angrily, clutching his fists.

"N-no! I was heading back from the library when I heard you two talking. I wanted to listen. Apparently I shouldn't have." She said.

"Damn right you shouldn't have." Draco muttered under his breath.

"On the bright side, it wasn't Pansy or Harry." I said.

"But she'll tell them!" Draco said.

I stopped pacing and looked at Hermione.

"Mione you can't tell anyone." I said, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Why?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Bloody hell." I said sighing and backing up. "I'll explain this to you back in the dorms."

"Okay." She said.