29| healing

"Your queen would never."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Owww." I woke up with an enormous pain in my stomach.

"Y/n!" Harry called, racing over to me. "Thank god you're awake."

"What happened to me?" I asked, trying my best to recognize the surrounding area.

Noticing the series of beds lined evenly throughout the room, I sighed. Yup, I was definitely in the hospital alright.

"Well, you were doing just fine while you were walking back to the castle, then you just passed out. It turns out you were hurt badly." Harry explained, sending me a look of sympathy.

I looked down at the bandages across my torso, and when I touched them, I immediately winced at the pain.

Sighing and leaning back down, I shook my head and cursed, "It's because of the damn tree!"

"It's okay, y/n," said Harry, placing his hand on mine. "You're going to be okay."

"Thanks, Harry." I said and smiled.

Glancing over my right shoulder, I noticed Ron laying in the bed next to mine, with Hermione worriedly sitting at his side.

"Hey y/n." Ron said shyly.

"Ron, you poor thing! Does it hurt?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, y/n." He said and faintly smiled.

"Good."

Before I could say anything else, Dumbledore burst through the hospital doors.

"Sirius Black is being sentenced to death." Dumbledore said.

"They've got the wrong man!" Hermione yelled.

"It's true! Sirius is innocent!" Harry yelled.

"It's Scabbers who did it!" Ron said.

"Scabbers?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

"It's Ron's rat, sir." I said as politely as possible.

"Well, he's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..." Ron started blabbering.

"The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us." Hermione pleaded.

"I do, Miss Granger. But I'm sorry to say that the word of four 13 year old wizards will convince few others." He said.

Dumbledore then walked to Ron's bed.

"A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." He said, patting Ron's injured leg.