46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne

"But in the end, their greatest weapon is you....."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Hey guys." I said, taking a seat down next to Ginny in the Great Hall.

"Any sign of Harry?" Hermione asked, anxiously.

"No. But, I did run into Draco on the way off the train. He looked angry and distressed, like he just did something bad." I said, sipping some pumpkin juice.

"Do you think.....?" Hermione questioned.

"I don't know." I said and shrugged. "But I'd like to find out."

My head slowly turned to Ron, who was currently stuffing his face with chicken.

Does this boy ever stop eating?

Hermione stared him down for a moment, then picked up her book.

"Will! You! Stop! Eating! Your best friend is missing!" She shouted, whacking him with her book.

"Oi! Turn around, you lunatic." Ron said, pointing behind us.

I turned around to find both Harry and Luna walking towards us, Harry holding a tissue on his nose, which was covered in blood.

"He's covered in blood. Why is it he is always covered in blood?" Ginny asked.

"Looks like it's his own this time." I said, scooting over so he could sit down.

Harry sat down beside be, frequently dabbing his nose with a tissue.

"Where have you been?" Hermione asked. "What happened to your face?"

"Later." He said, obviously not wanting to talk about the subject. "What've I missed?"

"Sorting Hat urged us all to be brave and strong during these troubled times." Ron said.

"Easy for it to say. It's a hat." I said, sighing.

I then covered my face with my hands frustratedly.

"It's going to be okay, y/n." Harry assured me, and began rubbing my back.

I gave him a sympathetic smile and thanked him.

"Very best of evenings to you all." Dumbledore said, causing everyone to become quiet.

"Now as you know, each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight. And you have the right to know why. Once, there was a young man, who like you, sat in this very hall, walked this castles corridors, and slept under this roof. He seemed to all the world a student like any other. His name? Tom Riddle." He said.