11| stolen cars

"Looks like Ron stole the car again."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Wait up!" Harry called after me.

Harry and Ron were running behind Ginny and I because...well...they aren't really the fastest kids. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of them panting, practically gasping for air as they arrived at the brick wall.

7...8...9...10...

"Come on slow pokes!" I yell at them.

"Oh dear! The train will be leaving any moment! All together now!" Mrs. Weasley called, her voice frantic as she rushed each of her children.

I quickly ran through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 for the second time. I was soon followed by Fred, George, and Ginny. I looked back and saw no Harry or Ron.

"Where did they go?" I asked myself, taking a step towards the wall as my eyebrows furrowed.

"All aboard!" The conductor yelled.

I couldn't wait any longer or I would miss the train. Bobbing up and down frantically I switched my gaze between the train and the brick wall.

"Y/n! Come on!" Ginny yelled.

After a moment more, I stomped my foot angrily on the ground and turned, racing towards the train. I made it just in time, but with no Harry or Ron.

Sighing, I took a seat with Ginny in an empty compartment. I tried to catch my breath because I did do a fair amount of running.

"I......am.....so.....tired." I say in between breaths.

"Me.....to." Ginny said, also out of breath.

Once I was back to normal, I was still confused.

"Where's Ron and Harry?" I asked, puzzled. "They were right behind us, weren't they? It just doesn't make any sense."

"I'm not sure," Ginny shrugged. "Like you said, I could've sworn they were behind us."

"Odd,"

"They probably already got on." Ginny suggested. "They might've passed us?"

I shrugged. Ginny was right, they were probably right behind us and just went to another compartment or something.

Sighing, I leaned my head back onto the seat and shut my eyes. That was a close one. A minute later and we would've missed the train.

Curse Ron and his inability to get up on time.

The sound of footsteps nearing our compartment caused my eyes to open, my head turning to the entry door. As it opened, a familiar brown haired girl appeared, a smile already plastered on her maturing face.