41| the room of requirement

"I think we've found the perfect spot."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out." Harry said, as we were walking back to the castle.

"The Shrieking Shack!" Ginny suggested.

"It's too small." Harry said.

"Forbidden Forest?" Hermione asked.

"Not bloody likely!" Ron spat.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked.

"Who cares?" Hermione said.

My eyes widen in shock.

"I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it. Breaking the rules?" Hermione said and giggled.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron asked, chuckling.

"Honestly, are you feeling okay?" I asked feeling her forehead and laughing with her.

"Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we could practice." Harry told us. "We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us."

───────────────

"All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." Umbridge voice rang throughout the school.

"Ugh, what a bloody moron." I said and scowled.

I frustratedly ran my hand through my hair, thinking about how the hell we were supposed to find a spot to practice without Umbridge knowing.

"Ouch, I hope you weren't talking about me." A familiar voice said from behind me.

I smiled to myself and turned around, meeting the face of my handsome blonde haired boyfriend.

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." I said and smirked, crossing my arms.

"Is that so?" He said and smirked, stepping closer to me.

He then leaned in and started tickling me.

"Stop! Stop!" I squealed, trying to get out of his grip.