45| seperate ways

"It's happened. He's one of them."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Step up! Step up!" Fred yelled, grabbing young children's attention from all around the store.

"We've got Fainting Fancy, Nosebleed Nougats, and just in time for school....Puking Pasties!" George yelled.

I chuckled at them and turned around, finding myself in front of the Wonder Witch Love Potions.

Of course.

I stepped closer to the pink bottles and examined them. A glittery pink substance swished and sparkled as I picked it up.

"Hermione, Ginny! Come check this out!" I said, waving them over to my location.

"What's this?" Hermione asked, picking a bottle up herself.

"Some sort of love potion." I said, handing her one.

"Hello, ladies!" Fred said, swinging his arm around me.

"Do these really work?" Ginny asked.

"Yes, they do! Then again, the way we hear it sis, you're doing just fine on your own." George said and chuckled.

"What?" She asked, her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred asked.

"None of your business." She said, turning around.

I looked around the shop and met eyes with a taller boy with dirty blond hair, who was biting his lip and looking at Hermione and I.

"Hey, Mione?" I asked, nudging her.

"What?" She asked.

"Look." I said, nodding my head forward, causing her to turn and look at the boy.

She awkwardly looked at him, then looked down and turned around. I chuckled to myself and grabbed her arm, then began walking towards Ron and Harry.

"Cmon. Let's go." Ron said, as we all headed for the door.

"Hi, Ron." A girl with curly hair flirtatiously said to Ron.

"Hi." Ron said and half smiled.

The sun began to fade, as we all began to walk through what one once Diagon Alley. All around us, shops were silent and dark, with windows either boarded up or shattered. It was quite sad, looking at what used to be the most popular street in the wizarding world.