52| the astronomy tower

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

My heels clicked down the hall after each step I took. I listened to the passing voices, listening to what people were saying.

"Oh my god have you heard?"

"No way!"

"That can't be true!"

I had no idea what they were talking about—nor did I care. Probably something about Draco's parents being Death Eaters, because that's all everyone talks about. Little did they know, mine were too.

My eyes were red and puffy, but I was no longer crying. I didn't care at this point.

As I walked down the hallway, some people gave me confused looks, while others were laughing at the sight of me. I ignored them and continued to walk towards my dormitory.

I looked out the windows, and watched as the sun set into complete darkness. There were no stars in the sky, nothing but fog. Ever since I got here I have felt something bad was happening. That feeling is back again, but this time it is more intense than ever before.

McGonagall was yelling at students to head back to their dormitories, pulling away the attached couples and chasing down the rambunctious first years.

I rolled my eyes at the ignorant mouth breathers and made my way to the Fat Lady. Just as I turned to head up the stairs, a cold hand grabbed my forearm. I jumped and turned around—becoming face to face with the tall blonde boy, who looked more pale than ever before.

"What do you want?" I stammered, slightly scared since he was grabbing my arm fairly tightly.

"You need to come with me." He said sternly.

"I'm not coming with you." I said, yanking my arm away from his grasp and crossing them.

"You don't have a choice." He said, grabbing my arm once again. This time, he began to walk with me in his grasp.

"What the hell, Malfoy?! Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to wiggle my way out of his tight hold.

He stopped walking and shot his head towards me in fury. I was so horribly frightened by just his gaze. He pushed me up against the wall, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Listen, Clearwater. You need to shut up before we both get caught. Your parents told me to bring you with me so we would both get rewarded by the Dark Lord. I didn't want you here but they forced me to bring you. If you don't do what I say, then you'll have to face the consequences. Now shut up and follow me." He said, grabbing me once again and forcing me to walk.