09| summer with the weasley's

"Okay guys, we're going on a mission."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"She is more than welcome to stay with us for the summer," Mrs. Weasley's voice spoke. "It would be my pleasure."

"You are a lifesaver, Molly," My mother sighed, smiling brightly. "My husband and I have just been so busy with finding a new job for him that we thought she would rather enjoy her summer with you."

"Yes, yes, of course," Mrs. Weasley replied. "I will gladly take her off your hands. I wish you both the best of luck!"

My mother smiled, "Thank you so much!"

Turning to me, my mother sighed and spoke quietly, "Darling, you'll be staying with the Weasleys this summer. Don't worry, your father and I are alright. If you need anything, just send an owl. I love you."

With a small peck of a kiss on my forehead, my mother apperated herself into thin air. Turning to meet Mrs. Weasley, I sighed and called to her, "Are you sure it's alright that I'm staying with you?"

"Nonsense, dear," Mrs. Weasley replied. "Everyone will be thrilled that you're staying with us."

I nodded, smiling, "Alright."

As Mrs. Weasley guides me towards the Burrow, I quickly notice Fred Weasley standing on the kitchen table and juggling apples. Standing beside him, George is eagerly cheering him on.

"One more!" George shouted, tossing up a crisp red apple to which caused Fred to drop all five others.

"Bloody hell, George! I wasn't ready yet!" Fred groaned, bending down and picking them up.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and whispered to me, "I don't know what it is about those boys, but they attract disaster wherever they go."

I shrugged, laughing slightly and replying, "I find it quite amusing, actually."

As Fred began to juggle the apples once again, Mrs. Weasley shook her head and shouted, "Fred! George! Could you please try to act more mature, we have a guest."

From above, the stairs let out a rhyme of creaking noises, trailing all the way down to the main floor.

"Mum, have you seen my-" Ron began, looking up and meeting my gaze. Within an instant, Ron happily races over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Y/n! What are you doing here?"

"Y/n is going to stay with us for the summer," Mrs. Weasley intercepted, smiling warmly. "Her parents came and asked us a favor, and of course I said yes. We really do love having you around, y/n."