44| pain

"You're the weak one. And you'll never know love, or friendship."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Department of Mysteries." A woman's voice said through the elevator speaker. I glanced at Harry and shot him a nervous look, which he quickly returned.

The golden doors opened, revealing a long, black hallway. I slowly made my way out of the elevator and onto the shiny black floor.

"This is it." Harry said, taking a deep breath.

We slowly made our way down the hallway, the heels of my shoes clicking against the floor. We made it to the door and opened it, revealing a large, dark room.

"Lumos Maxima." I said, a blue light shining out from the tip of my wand. I examined the room carefully, looking around at all its features. It was like some sort of maze.

"Ninety two, ninety three, ninety four.....he should be here!" Harry said, pointing to the floor.

"I told you, Harry! He was just messing with you!" I said, now worried about what was going to happen to us.

"H-Harry...it's got your name on it." Neville said, pointing up to one of the prophecies.

Harry made is way over the the shelf Neville was pointing at, and carefully picked up the glass ball.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows. For neither can live while the other survives." A voice said.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted, eyes widening at the sight.

I turned to my left and saw a tall man dressed in black. A Death Eater. I pointed my wand at the dark figure as he made his way closer and closer.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked, trying not to sound scared.

"You know, you really should know the difference between dreams..." The Death Eater stopped and took off his mask. "And reality."

It was Lucius Malfoy. This couldn't be! Lucius Malfoy is a...Death Eater?

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy." He said sternly.

"You do anything to us I'll break it." Harry said, threatening him.

An evil woman's laugh came out from the darkness.