07| first adventure

"You'll be okay, Harry. You're a great wizard. You really are."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said as the four of us were hanging out in the outdoor courtyard.

"Speak for yourself." Ron said.

"All right there, Harry?" I ask worriedly. Harry was rubbing his scar.

"My scar," Harry spoke, shaking his head as he rubbed his temple. "It keeps burning."

"Has this been happened before?" Hermione asked the boy, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Not like this," Harry replied.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggested.

"No, no. This isn't something that Madam Pomfrey could fix." Harry answered, sighing. "I think it's a warning, some sort of sign that...danger is coming."

Before any of us could reply to him, Harry abruptly looked over at something across the castle grounds.

"Of course!" Harry says.

"What is it?" I asked the boy.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry asked us.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

Next thing we knew, the four of us approached Hagrid, who was playing a tune on a flute.

"I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?"

As he approached, Harry looked at the large man and questioned him, "Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?"

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid said.

"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked."

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after..." Hagrid trailed off, explaining to the boy. "I told him about Fluffy, saying that he wasn't going to be a  problem.'"

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy!" Hagrid exclaimed with a smile. "How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.'"

The four of us look at each other.

"I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid said.

We immediately take off.