1

Aleecha Pov

"Bestie u need a job and stop eating all my food." i told my best friend Carly. She laughed on the other end of the phone.

"Gurll u need a man."

"Gurll what man can handle me?" she laughed and i giggled.

"Idk but u need to find one tho."

"I do. I need a nigga to put me in my place."

"Ohh gurll did u see how keisha did her hair yesterday on the gram?"

"Yea gurll she is a mess." i laughed and then my doorbell rung. I got up and went to it.

It was Carly. I laughed at her goofy self.

Im Aleecha Thompson. Im 23 and black. I have long jet back hair and i own a hair salon. I love doin hair. Its my passion.

My best friend is name Carly and she is the best. We have been thru so much that it has brought us so close. I have another friend name Kris but she be on another level.

I let Carly come in and we sat in my living room. I turned on the tv and we watched.

We were watchin tv till my phone rang. I looked and seen it was a message.

It said that some guys was at my shop just hangin round and stuff. I got Carly and we road down there.

I seen the guys just standin there. I got out my car. Carly walked up with me. I went to the one i thought was the leader. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Listen here imma need yall to stand some where else. Your blocking the entrance to my salon." he looked at me and chuckled.

"Im on the sidewalk. Its a free country."

"Man can u be less of an asshole and move." i crossed my arms. He looked at his friends and laughed.

"Man lil gurl if u don't gon some where." he smoked his blunt.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the store.