31

Trey Pov

"FUCK!!" i yell as i seen Aleecha drive off. I got in my car and drove back to Lance house.

I walked in and he was sitting on the couch. I flopped down and put my head in my hands.

"What happend?" He asked me.

"Aleecha saw me." he jumped up.

"How?"

"Some niggas was shooting at her shop and i started shooting. I don't kno how she knew it was me but now she hate me."

"Man she don't hate u she just mad that u left."

"A good reaseon for her to hate me." I said and he sighed.

"U need to talk to her." i nodded.

"Where she stay?"

"Off 3rd and 5th." i got up and walked to my car. I got in and drove over.

I pulled up and seen her get out her car with a lil boy. My lil boy. I still don't kno his name. I pulled up and she looked. I got out and she rolled her eyes at me. I sighed.

"Aleecha im-"

"Save that shit Trey." the lil boy looked at her.

"Mommy what i do." i looked at him.
"What's your name lil man?" i asked.

"Treyvon Demarcus Carter jr." i looked at Aleecha. She turned and looked away.

"Aleecha im sorry."

"Its too late for sorry Trey." she walked in the house. I walked behinde her. I closed the door and Treyvon walked in the living room.

"Its never too late." she turned and looked at me with her arms crossed.

"Yes it is. YOU LEFT ME 8 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH OUR CHILD AND U EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE U!? THEN 7 YEARS LATER U COME BACK?!"

"Aleecha i had to leave."

"WHY? Were u scared for the thought that in one month u would be have a fathet or maybe u just couldn't be with one women or-"

"OR MAYBE IM SCARED I MIGHT LOOSE U AGAIN!!" she closed her mouth. "I was scared to loose u again Aleecha and i wouldn't be able to live with my self if something happened to u and i knew if i wasn't in the picture u would be safe cause all i brought u was pain and im sick of it." i said. She looked at me without saying a word.

I sighed and looked at Treyvon as he stood and stared at us. I kneeled down towards him.

"Wassup man." he looked at me.

"Are u my daddy?" i nodded and he hugged me. I looked at Aleecha and she let a tear fall. I stood up.

"Imma see you later ight. Imma come back tomorrow." he nodded and i walked out the house.

I walked to my car and drove to Lance house and went to sleep.