16

Aleecha POV

I sat in my bathroom and sat there looking at the wall. It feels like I just shut down. When Kris showed me the video it broke my heart. I wanted to kill him and that hoe but i couldn't do any thing. Then to see him walk thru the door i lost it. I felt anger in my body and hurt in my heart.

I heard a knock on the door. "Go away please." The door opened and it was carly. She looked at me and sat and pulled me to her. I cried in her chest and she rubed my back.

Then Lanced walked in. He seen me and sat on the floor. "What's wrong sis?" he asked and i told him.

He sighed. "Sis its going to be ok." He said and i nodded.

That was three months ago and im still the gurll i was before i met Trey but the difference is im pregnant.

I been avoiding Trey and for a good reason. I don't want too see him. He cut me deep. After i was loyal to him and he cheats on me with some random hoe.

I walked into my salon and seen Carly doing a gurls hair. I walked over to the desk and sat down. Then some one came in the shop. It was some guy with flowers. He walked up to me. "Hello im looking for an Aleecha Thompson?"

"Yea." I said and he gave me the flowers and he waved his hand and more ppl came in. Soon there was like 50 bouqets of roses. I looked at them as they left. But before they left the dude gave me a letter.

Dear Aleecha,

You are the love of my life and the one i want to spend my life with. I kno I messed up but there is more to the story. I should have faced my consequences. But let me tell u this. Don't trust your friend Kris. She set me up. She told me that if i didn't  give her a baby she would tell u and send me to jail. Babe i didn't want to loose u. The gurll in the video was Kris not some random hoe. I been sleeping around on u three months into the relationship cause i didn't realize i was in love with u then i stopped. Then Kris wanted me and said she would snitch. All i can say now is sorry but i hope u have a good life. U and my unborn child.

Love Trey.

I cried at the card. I felt arms wrap around me and it was Carly.  She tried to calm me down but i couldn't. I was mad, sad, hurt and more. But soon i eventually calmed down. i sat in my seat and stared at the letter.

Then Kris walked in.