37

Aleecha Pov

I picked up the flowers and seen the card clear as day. I picked it up and read it.

We may have our differences but we both kno we still love each other. Forever and always.

Love Trey

I tell a tear fall on the card. He is so right. I walked into the living room. I seen them playing the game.

"Trey i need to talk to you up stairs." he looked at me and paused the game. We walked up stairs.

We walked in my room and he closed the door. We stood there and looked at each other. He leaned up against the dresser in my room.

I handed him the card. He looked at me and took it.

"Your right." i said. He looked at at me. "I still love u Trey. I want to be with u. But i just don't understand."

"Underatand what?" he asked.

"Why would u get mad at me for Joey kissing me when yo hurt me way worse?"

"Cause Aleecha i only slept with them gurls. I ain't never kiss them bitches."

"Yea like i can believe that shit!"

"Aleecha kissing some body is so intimate. You only kiss when u love or deeply care for that person!! I only kissed u!!" he yelled. "And to see u kiss that nigga mess me the fuck up!!!" he threw the paper on the grown. "Its making me think that u don't even love me!!"

"How u think i felt when i found out u cheated on me Trey!!" he looked at me. "U slept around on me when i was nothing but faithful to u, then u leave me for 7 years and u execpt me to just fall for you u again!!?!!"

"I did execpt u to kiss no nigga and we suppose to be making things work Aleecha!!" he yelled.

I crossed my arms. He waved me off and left out the room. Everytime i try to talk to he walkes away.

I ran out the room. "Stop walking away from me!!" i yelled and he stopped at the door. "U hurt me even worst when u walk away." i said. He turned to looked at me. "I am willing to make this work Trey but i have to be sure that u give me your all like im doing for u." he looked at me.

He walked out the house and got in his car and drove off.