19

Trey Pov

I sat in my cell waiting for the day to be over. Its monday and i hate mondays. Everyone wanted to be mad today and im not having it.

Then Aleecha don't want to be intimate with me. I kno imma hate that shit. I heard the guard come down the hall.

"Carter u got a visitor." i sat up. Aleecha comes on weekends. Who could this be.

I got up and walked to the area. I seen Kris. I rolled my eyes and sat down. She looked at me then looked away. "Whatchu want man?"

She started to tear up. "Why won't u love me Trey?" i looked at her like she was stupid.

"U set me up then got me locked up. My gurl left me then u prolly had them niggas rob me bitch u out yo mind!" i yelled.

"Trey i had a miscarriage." she said. I nodded and she cried. "Trey we have to have another one." I shook my head.

"Im done with u. Imma get out here and be a faithfull man to my gurl then be a father to my son." she cried harder.

"But i love u Trey." i got up and walked off. I walked to the DA of the building.

I knocked and walked in. I sat at his desk while he was on the phone. He looked up at me.

"Umm imma call u back bae." and hung up. "Yea what u need Carter?"

"When am imma be able to leave man?" he looked at the computer.

"Well u got 18 months u did only 6 so u got 12 left. Then u being good that automatically 3 months off so really 9 months left. Now keep it up and you'll be out before u know it." i nodded. And walked out.

I walked to the payphone. I called Aleecha. She anwered.

"Hello."

"Leecha i just got back from the DA and they said i got 3 months knocked off. Baby imma be home in no time."

"I can't wait. Then the baby will be here and it would so amazing." i could hear the happness in her voice.

"I can't wait cuz imma do right by u and we gonna be a family. Like how we was supposed to be."

"Yea but like i said i need time Trey."

"Ik and i get it. Imma give u some space ok." she sighed. "Bae?"

"Yea?"

"Do u really miss me?" it was silent on both ends. I sighed knowing she prolly didn't.

"Yea. I really miss u Trey. I'll be right there at the entrance when u get out." I smiled widely.

"I love u." i quickly said forget bout our agreement. "Im sorry i wasn't thinking. I'll call u tomorrow ok."

"Yea. Bye Trey."

"Bye Aleecha." i hung up and walked to my cell.

I laid on my bed and looked at the ultrsound picture Aleecha gave me. I still can't believe im having a son in a few months.