33

Trey Pov

"Daddy no!!" Treyvon cried as i tickled him. He cried and i stopped. He sat up on the bed. "Dad that was not funny." i chuckled.

"Your'll be alright." he laughed and my phone rang. It was Aleecha. I answered. "Hello."

"Hey."

"Hey." i smiled.

"Umm how its going?" she asked.

"Good we having fun."

"Good. Can i talk to Treyvon." i handed him the phone.

"Heyy ma."

"...."

"Yes."

"..." he laughed and handed me the phone.

"Yea."

"Umm the school having a parent teacher conference and i was wondering if we could go together?" she asked. I knew she was biting her lip.

"U kno i will be there."

"Good. I'll see u tonight when i pick up Treyvon."

"Ight." she hugged up and i laid back on the bed. "Man i miss yo mama." he looked at me.

"Ma said the same thing." i looked at him.

"Fr?" he nodded. "What else she say?"

"She said that wish u where at our house and yall be boyfriend and girlfriend again." i nodded and smiled.

"Well imma try my best to get back to where we were ok." he nodded.

"Dad do u wanna marry ma?" i looked at him. That's the question i been asking myself for Seven years.
Do i wanna marry Aleecha?

I looked at Treyvon and he stared at the tv. I smiled. He just like me.

Aleecha pov

Its Monday and i told Trey to be here at 5:30 and its 6:20. I told him to be early so we can walk around while its not alot of ppl. The thing start at 6:45.

Then i seen a black camero pull up and park and then Trey got out. He walked up to me and hugged me. I smelled his colon and i nearly melted in his arms.

I found my strength and let go. We walked in and he made it his own to hold my hand. I really didn't want to let go. I blushed at him. Wow i haven't did that in a while.

We walked to his class and seen Treyvon sitting in his seat with his friends. He looked up and seen us and ran to us. He hugged us.

"Daddy come looked at my work."he pulled Trey over to his desk. I walked over to the teacher.