13

Aleecha Pov

Its been 7 months and i couldn't be more happier. Me and Trey have been togther for 7 months now and im so happy. I love him so much. He hasn't said he loves me yet but i haven't either but he knows and i kno. I was in the kitchen cookin when Trey came and wrapped his arms round me. I giggle and he kissed on my neck.

"Move bae im tryin to cook." i said.

"But i ready to eat." He picked me up and i wrapped my arms round him and he held me but my butt. I laughed at him and he kissed my lips.

"Well damn." We heard and it was Carly . I jumped down and she laughed at me. "If i would have known sex was on the menu i would have brought me a nigga."

"Well u can have me." I looked and Lance brought in a pie. Carly looked at him and she laughed.

"In yo dreams." She swerved him off.

"Its good to kno u the women of my dreams." He smirked and she blushed and looked away. I chuckled.

I felt Trey grab my ass and squeeze it. I hit his arm and he chuckled. I fixed plates and then we sat and ate. Then my doorbell rung. I walked over and opened it and it was Kris. I smiled and let her in. "What u doing her gurll?"

"Gurll i was bored at home. I haven't talked to my man in like months so i guess he moved on." She shrugged and we walked in the kitchen. She came and sat beside me and she scaned the room.

I seen how Trey shifted in his seat a lil. Then Lance did the same. I tapped Trey and he looked. "U good bae." I said.

"Bae?!" Kris choked on her water. "Leecha u go with him?" I nodded and she smiled. "Wow yall are a cute couple." she said.

"Thanks we been together for 7 months bout to be eight next week." i said and she smiled.

"Wow that is nice to here babe."

"Excuse me." Trey said as he got up. he walked out the room and went outside to get some air.

I walked outside with him. "Babe u good?"

"Yea. im good i just really need some air." i nodded and kissed the side of his mouth. I turned to walk in the house but he pulled me into a kiss. "I love u." He said and i smiled.

"I love u to bae." i smiled widely and he kissed me passionately. We walked into the house and i seen Kris with a mug on her face. "What's wrong babe?" She sighed.

"Im not feelin good imma just go home ok." she got up and left before i can protest. But ole well.

Soon Carly and Lance left andf it was just me and my baby. We laid in bed and cuddled. U would think we had sex but all we did was just watch a movie. But one thing lead to another and it happened all night long and i loved every second of it.