14

Trey Pov

I woke up with Leecha in my arms. I love this gurll man. I got up and walked in the bathroom. I threw some water on my face.

I can't believe that Kris is Aleecha's friend. Then i cut Kris off. I just want to focus on Aleecha and see it how it goes. And its been going great.

I don't mess around any more. I just want Aleecha and she can have me. All of me. I'll die for this gurll.

I let her go and she laid in the bed. I walked in the bathroom and used it before i took a shower. I walked back in the room and seen Aleecha up puttin on clothes.

I wrapped my arms round her and she smiled. I kissed her neck and she giggled. "Bae stop u kno i have to go to work." she said. I moved and put on my clothes.

I walked downstairs and seen her bout to walk out the door. I walked behind her and walked her to her car. She turned and looked at me.

"So we good on lunch?" i nodded and kissed her lips. I squeezed her butt and she laughed. "By bae love u."

"Love u too ma." i walked to my car and drove to the trap. I walked in and seen Kris sitting on my couch. I rolled my eyes and sat down at my desk.

"What kno hey baby?" she looked at me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why tf u here bitch?!" she smiled.

"I want us to be a family." she smiled i shook my head.

"U one crazy bitch." i said. She chuckled.

"Fine then give me a baby." she said. I looked at her.

"Tf?"

"Give me a baby or i'll tell Aleecha u and me was fuckin." she smirked.

"Ain't that yo friend why would u hurt her like that?"

"Listen here me and u being fuckin before her so why would she care."

"Cuz i stop messin around and i want to be faithful to her."

"U is a man Trey! U don't kno how to be faithful. U been sleepin round since I met u and i doubt you'll stop cause of one gurll!"

"Well i did. I stop sleepin round 3 months after me and Aleecha was offical. I only been with her. I love her and i want her."

"So u gonna choose her over me Trey?" i nodded and she stood up. "Either u give me a baby or i go to the Police." i shot out of my seat.

"Bitch i'll kill u!" She smirked.

"Then give me a baby." i sighed and sat down. She came over and hike up her dress and sat on my lap.

I didn't want to but i fucked her on my desk. I hated it but i couldn't do shit. I don't kill women. I dis own that shit. It makes a man look weak.