45

Trey Pov

"Wym that's your child? I've met Aleecha's parents."

"They took her from me!!" she cried. "I was spung out on drugs when she was 2 they took her and raised her. I looked everywhere for them but i gave up." she sat next to Aleecha.

"Listen i don't kno what to believe right now." i sat down.

"Don't believe her!" i looked at the door and there was Aleecha's parents. I think? "She is a crack head and a whore!" her mom yelled.

"No im not! I got my self clean Irean! I been doing better. I have a house and a job and car and everything. All i want is my child back!!" she cried.

"Stay away from my Child Shelia!" she slapped the lady. I ran to her side.

"Move!" i pushed them back and helped her up. "Aye man there ain't kno need for u to hit her." Irean looked at me.

"Get your hands off her u stupid boy! She is lying to u!" she yelled at me.

"Are yall serious right now Fr?! My gurll is fighting for her life and yall wanna agrue bruhh yall better leave with all that." Irean looked at me then left.

"I'll come back tomorrow." Partrick Aleecha pop said. Then he walked out.

I sat Shelia down in the cahir and she calmed down.

"I wish i can prove to her im better."

"Why she took your child from u?"

"That's my older sister. She only want what's best for me. But taking my child was not best." she cried. I hugged her and she calmed down.

I told her to stay while i handle my business. I went home and changed and did my hygiene. Then i stop by the trap.

I went in to see if Kris was ready to talk. I sat there in front of her till she said something.

"Trey we used to have so much fun together."

"So u sucking me up was fun?" i questioned. She laughed.

"It was now im having fun with someone else. You remember Tony right?"

"Why?" she smirked.

"Well me and his loving brother have had the best sex ever." she smiled. "Well not the best." she winked at me.

"Who the brother?"

"Oh wouldn't u like to kno." she smiled. I am beyond fed up. I stood up and slapped that hoe.

She looked at me in fear. "Who the fuck is the brother!?"

"This guy name Tino he is twin. He has a lil brother name Joey too." i looked at her.

That nigga Aleecha be hanging with. I clenched my fist.

I pulled out my gun. "This been long over due." i pointed the gun at her.

She started to cry. "Please don't kill me."

I looked and her and slowly put the gun down. I walked out closing the door and locking it.

I looked up to the one way mirror. "Now." Lance release a door that let out three pitbulls. They stared at her like she was just a pease of meat.

I walked up stairs hearing faint screams.