44

Trey Pov

I was in my room with Treyvon when Lance and Carly burst into the room. I looked at Carly and it looked like she been crying.

"Bruhh some body just shot up Aleecha Shop bruhh she in the hospital!" i jumped out of the bed and grabbed Treyvon. I put him on some clothes and i did to.

We ran out to my car and i put him in and we drove to the hospital.

We rushed in and the lady at the desk told me she in surgery. We sat down and Treyvon looked at me confused.

"Daddy why we here?" he asked. I looked down at him.

"Mama got hurt bad son." he looked at me with tears. He cried on my shoulder.

I held him till he fell a sleep on my shoulder. I laid back in the seat while Treyvon sleeped on my chest.
--------------------------------------------

"Family of Aleecha Thompson." We all stood and walked over to the lady. I had Treyvon.

"What happen? Is she ok?"

"She is ok but the damage has really affected her. She is on life support right now but she will make a recovery."

"What happen if u take her off life support?"

"She won't make it more than 3 months." i sighed.

"When will she be off of life support?"

"As soon as she makes it thru. Which won't be long since she is doing very well."

I nodded. "Can we go see her?" he nodded and he took us to her. I seen how she laid on the bed with a tube in her mouth.

We walked in and i sat next to her. She looked pale. Not looking like her usual self. I looked away and seen Carly at the door crying. She looked at me.

"U better stay Trey." she said.

"I wouldn't leave if i wanted to." i sat back and covered Trey with one of the extra blakets.

I just watched as she slept. I really hope she pulls thru cause i don't think i can make it with out her.

I looked at the time. "Aye yall take Treyvon and go get some sleep ight." i gave Carly Treyvon and they left. I laid on the couch on the otherside of the room. I pulled the cover over me and let sleep take over.

I woke up and i seen a lady standing over Aleecha. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"U hurt my daughter!?" i looked at her.

"Wym your daughter?"

"This is my child!!"