36

Aleecha Pov

Its been a few days since me and Trey have spoken to each other. He come to get Treyvon and that's it. To him all i am is his baby mama.

I was at work. I haven't talked to Joey like we normally do. He keep trying to get with me but i don't want him i want Trey. But obviously he don't want me.

I sighed and Carly looked at me. "Babe stop moping and be happy. It could have been worst."

"Yea but he won't even talk to me Carly. I miss him." i stopped doing checks and just sat there.

"Have u talked to him."

"He won't speak to me. I call he won't answer. I text he won't respond." she sighed.

"Im sorry." she said. I understood why she didn't give me any good advice.

She knew how i felt bout him and wouldn't want me to go with anyone else. She knew i wanted my family.

I sat there and just played on my phone till it was closing time. Then i went and got Treyvon from Daycare then i went home.

We walked in the house and Treyvon ran to the kitchen. We sat down. I helped him with his home work.

"Mommy?" i looked at him.

"Hm?"

"Can daddy come over?"

"I don't kno Babe."

"U and daddy still fighting?" he asked sad. It broke my heart.

"Babe?" he looked at me. "What every me and daddy got going on we still gonna be a family ok." he smiled. "Here go call him."i gave him my phone and he ran off some where.

I got up and started to cook. I got the house phone and called Carly and Lance to come over.

I heard a knock at the door and i went to get it. There stood Trey. He looked at me and i stepped aside not wanting to hear him rant. He walked in and went to Treyvon.

I seen Carly and Lance pull up and i smiled. Finally i got someone to talk to. They came in and me and Carly was in the kitchen.

"Babe u need to talk to him."

"Idk kno Carly he didn't even welcome me."

"Did u?" i rolled my eyes. "Both of yall pride is just getting in the way."

"Maybe he moved on. What if those flowers where for me to ease my pain of him calling us a quits." i rambled. She shook her head.

"Have u even read the card in the flowers?" my eyes nearly popped out of my head. I looked at the flowers that sat on the island.