26

Aleecha Pov

I woke up in a bed with a man in with me. I looked at him and he was naked and i looked at my self. I started to cry and he woke up and pushed me off the bed.

"Damn loud bitches." he got up and walked out the room.

I looked down at my legs and seen my bruises. I seen my underwear soak with blood. I quickly ran in the bathroom. I seen i had a black eye and a busted lip. I cried harder.

Then i felt my baby kick. I gasped. "Thank god." i said out loud. I seen some clothes in the closet. I went and took a shower and sat in the room.

I just want to go home and be with Trey. That's all. Then the room door opened and in walked Kris. "Heyy sis."

I sat on the far end of the bed. She sat down at the foot of it.

"Aleecha no need to be scared of me." i rolled my eyes. Then the man walked back in the room. He came and kissed Kris. I jumped off the bed and stood in the corner.

"Wat wrong with her?" she asked.

"I don't kno she crazy." he licked his lips at me. I cried.

"Please don't rape me again." i said and Kris looked at him.

"Wait so u had sex with this bitch!?" he sucked his teeth.

"Bitch u got pregnant by her nigga so shut tf up." he pushed her and she fell on the bed. He came to me and i backed up. He reached out to touch me and i punched him in the face and i ran. I opened the door and a big dude stood at attention.

I stoped and i was dragged down to the ground by my hair. I looked up and seen Kris standing over me. I cried and she spit in my face. I looked at the man and he was on the floor holdin his face with blood coming out.

Kris pulled him to his feet and they walked out the room. I crawled in the bed and cried. I need help.

I need Trey.

Trey Pov

"Fucc man." i hit my desk. I been looking for Aleecha for almost a month.

I sat back in my chair and smoked on my blunt. Or whats left.

Then some hoe came in. I looked at her and he walked over and sat on my desk. She crossed her legs so i can see her ass a lil.

"U want me daddy." i just looked at her. I rubbed on her leg. She sat on me and i looked in her eyes.

I can't do this shit

I pushed her off me. "Don't come back in here ight." i got up and walked to my car.

I got in and handled my lil friend then i went home. I walked in and it was cold. I walked to my room. I laid on the couch and just slept.