18

Aleecha Pov

I walked out of hospital with Carly. We just came from my appointment. I turned six months last week and i just found out the gender. We walked to the car and Carly drove to the jail house. Yep Trey got 18 months and i have come visit him every weekend.

We walked in and walked to the medical detector. Then we sat at the table. Soon Trey came out of the back and he had a shape up. Plus he was well built. I got up and hugged him and we sat down. " So how was the appointment?" he asked. I smiled and gave him the ultrasound. He looked and smiled.

"Flip it over." He looked at me and smiled.

"We having a boy!" He jumped up and some of the visitors clapped. His smile was huge on his face. "Have u picked out a name?" i shook my head. "Good cause they told me since i have good behavior they will drop a few weeks." I smiled and hugged him.

"Yall are too cute i swear." Carly said. Trey looked at her.

"How Lance doing he taking care of things?" She nodded. "Good imma get them niggas who robbed me." He bawled his fist up.

"U need to calm down cause u don't need to be in here when the baby get here Trey. I really don't think a baby should be brought in here tryna see his dad who won't be able to come home with him ok now chill." I sorta teared up but he wiped them before they fell.

Carly got up and went to the bathroom. "Good i wanted to talk to u alone." he said. I nodded. "I was wondering is there going to be an us soon?"  I sighed knowing i wanted to ignore the question but i had to face it sooner or later. "I still love u Aleecha."

"Trey u cut me deep. U cheated out thru our relationship. Then on top of that with my friend who i inivted into my house and u knew, then u get her pregnant." he looked down. "But thru all that i still manage to still love u." He shot his head up at me.

"So what are u saying?"

"Im saying its gonna take some time for me to get use to u again. So for now lay off the touching and all the hugging and intimate stuff. Well untill im ready. I just want us to work on what we got before we pick things up again." He nodded.

"I really want to show u that u can trust me an u can love me like before. I still love u like that and that will never change. I won't let it." I nodded and Carly came back and sat down.

"What i miss?" She said and i chuckled. We sat talked for a while. I got all of use some food and we stayed till visitaion was over then we went home.