11

Trey Pov

I woke up to Aleecha on my chest. I looked and we were in her living room. I can't believe we talked all night. Damn i didn't even get nun. But shii i really didn't want nun. I picked her up and walked to her room and laid her down. I wanted to get in with her but i had to get to the trap.

"Baby imma see u later." I shook her and she nodded and i kissed her forehead and left. I pulled up to the trap and i seen Lance standing outside smoking his blunt.

I waked up to him and we dapped. We walked inside and i seen niggas just sitting around. They seen me and hurried and got back to work. I chcukled and we walked to my office. I sat down at my computer.

"Aye man this gurll Kris been blowing up my Phone man." He chuckled. I shook my head.

"Man That hoe crazy bruhh all she good for is head and a quick nut."

"U wrap up bruhh?"

"Hell yea. Plus i bust on her Face not in the condum. I make sure she clean that shit up too boy. Not bout to catch me slippin." He laughed at me and i was dead serious.

Gurls in this neighborhood quick to pin a baby on u. But most of these niggas pull out game an't strong like mine. But like I said i bust on hoes face. But my gurl Aleecha i really wouldn't care is she had my baby. She a good gurl but not the rest of these hoes out here.

"So when u gonna wife that gurll Aleecha?" He chuckled and i laughed.

"Man u kno damn well im not the nigga to settle down so don't be asking me questions like that." He chuckled.

"Man u better hurry up and wife her before someone else do. Like one of them Doctors or Laywers do it and she gonna leave yo ass in the dust." I laughed at him.

"Bruhh she not gonna leave me bruhh."

"And why not nigga."

"Dick game too good." We bursted into laughter. Then Kris walked in. I rolled my eyes. Lance hurried and walked out the room. "Man what u want bruh?"

She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "I missed u last night baby." I shrugged. "Every since u got this new gurl u been all up on her what bout me!"

"Gurl i don't want u! U done slept with all my niggas and u want me to wife u?! Gurl if u don"t get tf on somewhere." I sat back in my chair.

"But she can't please u like i can." she said and dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants.

I bust a quick nut and kicked her ass out of my trap. I don't kno why i mess with her bruuh. But that head game is some serious is swear.