43

Aleecha Pov

I hate being at home by myself. I can barely walk now im forced to be here.

I got up and limped upstairs. I put on some comfortable clothes then i left to my shop.

I limped in and everyone was doin hair. It was busy as hell. I looked at GG who is in charge when me or Carly not here.

"Why didn't u tell me yall busy?"

"Well we where doing good at first but the other ppl just came in." i nodded and walked to the waiting room.

"Ok ppl with an appointment please seat to the left. Ppl without an appointment please sit to the right." they did it and it made this easier.

I started to bring ppl in and we did there hair. Then i did nails and eye brows. We was down to our last gurl when someone walked in. It was Joey. I sighed and finished what i was doing.

He came and tapped my shoulder. "Ma i need to talk to u."

"Im doing something Joey. Maybe some other time." he sat down in a chair and waited.

Then we walked outside. I lean up against the window and he stood in front of me.

He crossed arms and looked at me. "Listen i kno the last time we talked i kissed u but i think i did the right thing."

"Listen Joey-"

"No Aleecha i really really like u and i think i can make u more happy than that nigga can."

"That nigga is my fiancé." i held up my hand. He looked at it.

"So what u were mad at him and the only way he could make u happy is to marry him?"

"First off we been dealing with each other for years Joey. I love him and he loves me."

"Aleecha he can't love u like i can."

"Your right he can't love me like u can. He can love me better than u can. Im sorry Joey but i don't think we can be friends."

"Aleecha-"

"Good bye Joey." i walked back in the salon. Joey mugged me and walked to his car.

I went bout my day. I noticed i had to do inventory and that will take forever.

I called Trey and told him to get Treyvon cause i was gonna be at the shop for a while.

It was really late and i still had a lot to go. I was in the back when i heard a loud bang. I walked to the front and seen a van at the front and then shots fired.

I fell to the floor feeling blood fall from my body.

I cried and pressed the emergency button on the counter.

I started to get woozy. I soon felt my eyes close.