10

Aleecha Pov

She walked around and hugged everyone and sat down. "Well heyy there stranger." I said and she chuckled at me. "What u been up to babe?"

"Nun just tryin to deal with my man gurll he just came over today?" she smiled. I nodded and she got a text. She rolled her eyes and turn it off.

"What happen?"

"He just caneled on me." i hugged her and she shook it off. "Im good. He ain't the only nigga in the world." I laughed at her.

We all stayed til it was time to go and i locked up the shop. Then i drove home. I walked in my house and all the lights was off. I turned it on and there stood Trey with alot with of rose peddles on the ground. I stood at the door way in awe. He walked to me and kissed my lips and pulled me in the house. He locked the door and took me to the kitchen where he had alot of food made. i looked at him.

"U cooked all of this?" He nodded and i smiled. "Bae this is amazing."

"I had to cancel some of my plans to come do this for u bae so u kno i had to do it right." He came and wrapped his arms round me. i kissed his lips.

I ran up stairs and changed clothes. I came back to see Trey arguing on the phone. He seen me and turned off his phone. "My bad bae. My work had some problem but i told my partna to fix it so we can finish up here." He smiled. I nodded and we walked to the dining table and sat down.

I ate some of the stake he cooked and some of the potatoe. He ate some of the pasta salad. I really didn't kno that he can cook that good. "U need to cook for me more often bae." i ate some of the pasta salad and it was so good.

"U kno i got u babygurll. U don't have to ask." I smiled at him. Then he looked over at me and smiled. "Aleecha u are the most beauliful gurl i been with and ever seen. I swear your smile and eyes are what get bae." I smiled and blushed.

"Bae u are the most handsome and respectful guy i ever met and I really have strong feelings for u." He smiled.

"Me too."