5

Aleecha Pov

Our lips were inches apart. I got off of him and looked at the boy behind the booth. He gave me the bear and we walked away.

We played at other booths. I won Trey a necklace at the ring toss. He tried to kiss me but i swerved him off.

He pulled me to the side and we went and walked on the beach. Of course i took off my heel. Not tryin to fall.

We held hands. "So tell me?" he looked at me. "U in the drug game?" he looked at me confused

"Why u ask that?"

"Cuz the only dudes that try to talk to me always in the game." i told him. He sighed.

"If u must kno im not really in the game. I just have big parts in it." i looked at him in confusion. "I am the head nigga but i have a partner." i nodded. "And i own a couple of clubs and stores."

"What club?"

"Run Down, Charm, UpTown-"

"U own Uptown?" he nodded. "Me and Carly go every friday." he smirked.

"Maybe i should go and grind on u." he pulled me to him. I laughed and pushed him away.

"We not that far in this relationship." he smirked. He pulled off  his Jacket. I seen a tattoo.

Love is everything.

"So we have a relationship now?" he smiled. I shook my head him. "But fr let me get u home. The beach is the one place u don't want to be at night." we walked to the car.

We got in and he drove me home. He pulled up to my house and we walked up. I turned to him.

"This way fun Trey." he smiled.

"Yea it was." he leaned in. I stopped him. "What?"

"I don't kiss on the first date Trey." he nodded and sighed. Then i kissed the side of his mouth. "Goodnight Trey."

"Night ma." and with that he left. I went in my house to see Carly sleep. I put a blacket on her and went to my room and went to sleep.