3

Trey^^^

Aleecha Pov

It was Friday night and i had this date with Trey. I did my hygiene and put on my clothes.

 I did my hygiene and put on my clothes

I walked down stairs. I seen Carly sitting on the sofa with her phone. She smiled at me. I walked to her and sat on the couch.

"Gurll u look good." she said. I smiled.

"Thanks. Im just ready to get this over with it."

"Gurll stop he is cute." Carly giggled. I nodded then the doorbell rung. I got up and walked to it.

I opened the door. There stood Trey in is sexy ass outfit.

 There stood Trey in is sexy ass outfit

He bit his lip at me and i blushed. "Damn ma u look good." he chuckled. I giggled.

"Oouu yall cute." i heard carly. I laughed waved her off and walked outside.

He walked me to his charger. He opened the door for me. I got in and then he ran to his side and got in.

He started to drive off. "So where we goin?" i asked.

"Prolly burger king get that 2 for 10." i looked at him and he laughed. "Im just playin we goin to a nice lil thing i set up ight." i nodded.

I went on Instagram and seen it was this gurll speakin on my name. I ignored her. I looked in Trey cup holder i seen he had the new iphone 6. I had a galaxy. I grabbed his phone.

"Password." i said. He put his finger over the button and opened it. I went to snapchat and did and dog fliter.

"Why gurlls always wanna take pictures on their man phone?" he smirked.

"First off i like yo camera. Next u not my man." he chuckled.

"Not yet anyways." he said.

"We'll see." he chuckled and pulled up to the restaurant. It was beautiful.

He got out and opened the door for me. Then we walked in hand in hand.

We walked up to the hostes. "May i help u?" he said and looked at me.

And it begins.