28

Trey Pov

We waited till it was late to start. We strapped up and walked over to the house. Look like they was having a party.

I seen a door open in the back. I walked in and everyone was in the front. I seen a back way up stairs. I walked up and slowly walked thru the house.

I pulled out my gun and searched the rooms. I got to the last room and heard groans. I felt my blood boiling. I crept the door open end seen Tony.

He was stroking in Aleecha and she was crying her eyes out. I cocked my gun. He stopped and looked at me. Aleecha still cried.

"Wat tf u think u doing fuckin my gurll." he stood and put on his boxers.

"Listen man she wanted me to do it." she shook her head.

"Man im not stupid." i shot him in the chest and he fell to the floor. I shot again in the head and looked at his lifeless body.

I looked at Aleecha and she was shaking. I walked over to her. Then she pasted out. I hurried and picked her up. I heard gun shots and waited.

Then Lance ran in the room. I nodded and ran down stairs and put Aleecha in the car. Then we drove to the hospital.

-----------------------------------

I sat next to Aleecha while she slept. I need her to be alright. They say my child alright. I just need his mother to be alright to.

I grabbed her hand and stroked it with my thumb. "We been thru so much with each other thats its just ridiculous. The day we finally get back to each other u get taking away from me. Then when i finally find u again u almost left me. Baby i love u and my child. Its like when u met me your life has gon down and im not pround of that. I believe me not being here would make your life a whole lot better. I love Aleecha and i always will." i stood up and walked out of the room. Then i walked out of the hospital.

I walked to my car and drove home. I packed my clothes and all my money out my safe. I walked back to my car and drove.

I don't kno where but i just kno i had to leave Cali. I just hope my family will be alright.

But before i left i stopped by Aleecha house. I walked in.Then i put the duffle bags of money on her bed.

I wrote a lil note that said i love u and i walked back to my car and drove.

I seen the leaving Cali sign. I threw my phone out the window and continued to drive.

Ain't no place for me in Cali no more.