7

Aleecha Pov

I just got home. I ran up to my room and did my hygiene. Then put on my clothes.

I heard my doorbell ring

I heard my doorbell ring. I smiled and walked down stairs. I walked to the door and seen Trey lookin good.

 I walked to the door and seen Trey lookin good

He smiled at me and i blushed.

"Hey." he stepped closer. I kissed his lips and he held my waste. I pushed him back.

"Not tonight." he chuckled and nodded.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he closed the door. Then he got in. He started to drive somewhere.

I got on instagram. Then i heard a ding on Trey phone. He looked and it was a some gurll. I rolled my eyes at him and he sighed.

"Chill ma its just a hoe." he said. I shook my head and looked out the window.

He soon pulled up to the restaurant. We got out and walled in. We seen this gurll at the front.

We walked up and she looked at Trey. She looked closer. "Trey?" she said.

"Yea?" she frowned.

"Why didn't u call?"

"Huh?" i looked at her. "Who are you?"

"Im Leslie. Me any Trey went out last Friday." she said. I snatched my hand away from him. He sighed heavily.

"Bae." he said as i walked out of the restaurant. I walked over to the bus stop and then it pulled up and i went home.

Did he really think he was gonna play me? I can't believe this bitch. 

I was in my house when the door bell rung. I walked down stairs and openned it and it was Trey. He had a bouquet of flowers.

"Im sorry that happened. It was just a quick bite and then i left. That gurll didn't me nothing to me ight." he stepped closer.

I sighed and nodded. He kissed my lips. "Be my gurll?" i smiled and nodded. He kissed my lips.