20

Aleecha pov

I walked into my house coming from work. Its been a week since i found out the gender of the baby. I walked to the room and got in the shower and changed clothes.

I walked to my bed and sat down and put on my shoes

I walked to my bed and sat down and put on my shoes. I heard a window break down stairs. I looked out the window and seen it was a black truck outside. I went and hid in my closet.

I seen the nigga walk in my room and he looked around. He looked at the closet and i began to shake. He walked up. I felt fear all over my body. He reached for the door handle.

"Aye Black she ain't here lets go!" i heard another one say. He walked out the room and i heard the door shut.

I walked to the window and seen them drive off. I packed some clothes and drove over to carly house. I seen another car in her drive way.

I walked up and knocked and Lance came to the door. He looked at me. "Wyd here?"

"Someone just broke into my house."i cried and sat down on the couch. Carly came out the kitchen and looked at me.

"Wyd here sis?"

"Someone broke into her house." Lance said while he was on the phone. She hugged me and i cried in her chest.

"Calm down baby we don't need u to go into early labor." i nodded. And calmed down.

"I just called Trey he said stay here till he get out and come see him first thing in the morning." I nodded and walked to the room i have when i sleep here.

I got in the bed and tried to go to sleep but i was too scared. I ended up just layin in bed going thru the pics of me and Trey. we had the most amazing time together. He is my rock and I am his. Forever and always.

I seen the sun shine into my room. I looked at the time and it was 7:45. I got up and took a shower. Then I put on some comfy clothes and walked down stairs and fixed some cereal. I ate and looked at the tv.

It was 10 and I headed out to the Jail house.

I sat down at the table and Trey quickly came out the back. He seen me and came to me. He hugged me and held me tight. I loved the feeling but I'm still scared. I pulled away and he sighed. "How u feeling?"

"I'm scared Trey. What if they hurt me or do something to the shop."

"They not. I got some ppl to watch over the shop so u good ight just stay with Carly till I'm out and we go to my place ight." I nodded. He held my as we sat across from each other at the table. "I'm so sorry I brought u and our unborn son into this mess and I promise I won't let anyone hurt u ok." I nodded.