40

Trey Pov

I looked at how Aleecha pulled the sheets as i pleasing her. She kept giving up so i stopped. She slowly opened her eyes. I smashed my lips to hers.

She pushed me away a lil and i attacked her neck. I sucked till i found her spot and she gasped.

I slowly started to remove my clothes. I sat up and took off my shirt. She ran her hands down my chest and my stomach.

"U got more tattoos?" i nodded and she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her slow taking her by surprise.

I ened up getting my boxers off letting my manhood stand in attention. I rubbed my self at her entrance and she pulled away.

"Condom." i shook my head.

"We need to start making our family expand." she smiled and i slowly pushed in.

She cridge her eyes and i knew she was hurting. I kept going till she could take anymore. I slowy stroked in her while she nearly screamed my ear off.

I kissed her slowly to shut her up cause she prolly gonna wake Trey. I noticed that Aleecha had her eyes closed. I didn't like that.

"Aleecha?"

"Hmm?" she moaned.

"Opened your eyes." i said and she slowly did. "Don't close them." i said and she nodded.

I pulled out till only the head was in and she went crazy. Her mouth held opened but no noise were coming out.

I stroked back in and she gasped. I stroked trying to fine her spot. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head.

I slowly went deep as she tried to grab hold of something. She bit her lip trying not to scream.

Thats when i found her spot. I hit it and she let a tear fall. I kept hitting it slowly. I felt her start to tremble. She tighted around me and let go.

She yelled out and i let her. I was still searching for mines. I picked her up and walked in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. The hot water stug my body but eased out fast.

I placed Aleecha against the wall. I stroked in her and she connected her nails to my back and i bit my lip.

I kept going till i felt my self tighting in her. I let her scream but it wasn't loud enough cause of the shower.

I kept my steady past till my rhythm started to get sloppy. I did my last stroke and burst in side her.

I shook a lil but kept my composure. I kept pushing my self till i went soft. I pulled out and slowly let Aleecha stand. She stood but her legs slowly gave. I helped her clean up again. And carried her to the room and wrapped in a towel.
We got dressed and and went down stairs.