34

Trey pov

After i seen Treyvon pictures i walked over to Aleecha and his teacher. "Hello Mr. Carter." we shook hands. "I was just telling Ms.Thompson that Treyvon has been a great student. Very hands on and really active." i nodded.

We stayed and talked for a while and then we walked around the school.

"This is fun." i said. Aleecha looked at me. "I like being with u guys." she smiled.

"It really is." she looked at how Treyvon talked to his friends.

"I shouldn't have left." i mumbled. She looked at me.

"U shouldn't have." she said and walked to get Treyvon. I watched as she played with him with the little toys his friends had.

I love this gurll so much man. I don't know whats wrong with me. I should have just stayed. Imma man i could have helped them, protected them.

I shook my head and sat down on the beanch. I kno now i have to stay. Not just because she could be in trouble but i have a son.

My phone buzzed and i looked at it. It was Lance. I answered it.

"Wassup."

"Man we got a problem bruhh." he sounded frustrated.

"Ight man im on my way." Aleecha and Treyvon walked up.

"Ight one."

"One." i hung up and looked at them. "I gotta go." Aleecha rolled her eyes.

"First u come late then u got to leave i can't believe this." i stood up.

"Im sorry i promise-"

"Don't make promises u can't keep Trey." she looked at Treyvon. "Come on baby lets go get a snake." they walked off. I sighed heavily. I walked out the school.

I walked to my car and drove to the trap. I walked in and seen Lance pacing the room. "What?" i walked to the desk.

"Bruhh Kris back." i looked at him like he was crazy.

"I thought yall killed that bitch back at the trap getting Aleecha?"

"I did too but i guess she got out when we pulled up." i punched a hole in the wall.

"Fuck!" i sat down on the couch.

"Man i think she after Aleecha them bruhh. She already had them niggas shoot up her spot." i looked at him.

"Them niggas was with her?"he nodded and gave me a yellow envelope. I looked.

"Them the vans that nigga Tony had. Then them the vans that was out at her shop. U seen the scratches and the bullet holes." i shook my head and tossed the papers on the table.

"This shit can't be happening bruhh i swear."