22

Trey Pov

I was sitting in Lance car outside the trap.

"So when u gonna tell Aleecha u home nigga?" he pasted me a blunt.

"Her birthday is like in 2 weeks. Tell carly to throw her a surprise party and imma walk in with the cake." he nodded.

"Ight let me call Carly." i nodded and smoked my blunt. We got out the car and walked into the Trap.

They seen me and surrounded round me. They started to hug me and we just chilled.

I sat in my office wanting to call Aleecha. I kept picking up my phone to call but stop. I really want to see her.

I told Lance to tell her i got in some trouble and got sent in salutary. She said she mad at me too. I didn't want her to be mad but she gonna be happy on her birthday.

Lance walked in the office and handed me some papers. "These them niggas that robbed u." i smiled. I sat up and looked at the three niggas. "He live up the street." he pointed to the nigga with a fade. "He live by the northside mall." he pointed to the one with a tattoo on his head. "And he live next door to Aleecha." i looked at him. He had and lil beard and a scare on his left eye.

"Shit." i said he sighed. "How the hell am i supposed to keep quite in these streets if this nigga is next door to Aleecha."

"I dunno."

"Then she gonna kno some up if we pull up in one of our vans." he nodded.

"But we can hit them other two." i nodded and we strapped up.

Fisrt we head to ole boy who stay by the northside mall. We drove in the neighborbood. We pulled up to his house. We surrounded it.

I walked to the back window and seen him laying on his bed. I burst the window and he jumped up. He ran to the door but Lance and everyone came thru.

We took him to the trap and went for the other one.

The other boy was walking down the street drunk so that was easy.

We sat them down in the basement and just looked at them. "So who yall working for?"

"God." the one with fade said. I punched him and he spit out blood.

"Anyone else?" the drunk nigga laughed at him then looked at me.

"Yea nigga name tony?" the boy with the fade kick him.

"Stfu?!" he yelled.

"Who tony?"

"Our boss." the boy with fade kicked him again. "He live down town with his gurll Kris." the boy with the fade gave up and tilled his head down.

I sat back in my seat and looked at him. "Why he send yall to rob me?"

"Cuz u got his gurrl pregnant." i nodded and got up and walked off. I sat in my office just thinking how tf am i goning to deal with this shit.