38

Trey Pov

Wat the fuck did i just do? I sat on my car and looked out at the ppl running around on the beach.

I pulled back hard on my blunt. Im tryin to pull my self together but this shit is hard.

This gurll just gave me her all and i just walked out the house. Who the fuck does some shit like that.

I pulled out the box that was poking me in my side. I opened it and looked at the diamond ring i was suppose to give Aleecha.

 I opened it and looked at the diamond ring i was suppose to give Aleecha

I just watched it. Trying to picture it on her finger. It would have been beautiful.

I seen a car pull up. I looked and seen a pissed off Carly and Lance. She jumped out the car and ran up to me.

"U son of a bitch!!" she hit me and i fell off the car. "How the fuck can u do that to her?!" i stood to my feet and looked at her.

Lance held her back. I picked up the box and sat it on the car. She looked at it and stopped.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked. I wiped myself off. She grabbed it and opened it and looked in awe. "Who is this for?"

"Who else?" i said and put out my blunt. She sighed.

"Why u do that?"

"I don't kno. I just needed to clear my head ight."

"Trey quit breaking my sister heart." she said. I put my head down. "U keep doing this and she gonna find a new man." she slide the ring back to me.

I looked at it again and nodded. I got in my car and drove. I ened up pulling into Aleecha house. I got out and walked up.

I was bout to knock but i couldn't. I held my hand up to the door but second guess my self.

Just knock

I closed my eyes and knocked on the door. I waited and just looked out at the street. Then the door opened. It was Treyvon.

"Daddy?" he asked. I walked in. "U made mommy cry." he said. I sighed. I kneeled down.

"I kno but im bout to say sorry." i looked at my watch. "What u dping up anyway its late go to bed." he nodded and walked to his room. I locked up the house.

I walked up stairs. I walked to Aleecha room. I seen she was laying in bed sleep. I walked up and stook my shoes off. I got in with her.

I pulled her too me and let sleep take over.