24

Trey Pov

I can't do this shit no more man. This little agreement me and Leecha got need to stop. Its been almost 8 months since i got some a nigga bout to bust.

I sat on the couch and looked in the kitchen and seen Aleecha talking to her ppl. I just looked at how beautiful she is. That made my lil Trey jump. Then she got on this little dress thang and its gonig make me do somethings.

She turned and looked at me. I bit my lip at her and she blushed and looked down. I smiled and looked at the tv. I glanced back over and she was whispering with her ppl.

Then she looked and her gurls did too. I winked at her and she blushed again and giggled. I got up and walked to the back. I seen the boys bout to play cards.

Then some nigga came up. He seen me and was bout to turn around but aleecha came and seen him.

"Heyy Rob." she hugged him and he hugged her. I stood up and walked over. "Oh Trey this is my Neighbor Rob and Rob this is my boyfriend Trey." i looked at him. I sized him up and he wouldn't make contact with me.

"I bought u a gift babe." he gave her a box. "Hope u like it."

She opened it and was a diamond necklace. I looked at this nigga. Is he really tryna steal my gurl?

"Thank u Rob. It is nice." she hugged him and she walked off. He finally looked at me and i seen he had a scare on his left eye. I bawled my fist.

"U got a lot of nerves coming here." he chuckled.

"I was really hoping that u weren't here. I could have got some." he walked off. He knew i couldn't do nothing right now but wait till Aleecha at my house. It on and popping from there.

He sat down next to Aleecha and started talking. I walked in the house and seen Lance. "Why tf is that nigga here bruhh?" he looked and pulled out his gun. "We can't nigga. To many witnesses." he nodded and put it back.

We walked back outside and walked to Aleecha. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. That rob nigga sized me up. I rubbed on her stomach. I felt something hit. She looked at me and smiled. "The baby kicked." i smiled and kissed her jawline.

"So when we gonna have the baby shower?" Aleecha asked. Carly chuckled.

"Already taking car of." everyone came and gave her gifts. "Birthday slash baby shower." she giggled and she laid back into my chest.

"This is the best birthday and baby shower every." i smiled and she looked at me. "Im glad u here." she said. Then she kissed me.

"I thought-"

"Ik what i said but we all kno i can't stop loving u." i smiled and kissed my gurll.