46

Trey Pov

I walked into the room with Treyvon. He looked disappointed everytime cause Aleecha hasn't woken up.

Its been a good three months and she hasn't woken up. I sat down next to her and her skin color has came back alot. Treyvon sat there and watched tv.

He kept glancing back at Aleecha seeing if she awake or not.

I just stared at her. I love this gurll and if she pull thru then i kno we gonna be alright.

I caught that nigga Joey slipping tryna come to Aleecha shop looking for her. I beat him down outside in the alley. I gave him a two shots of herion so u kno he prolly sprun out by now.

As for Tino oh he got him a lil something coming to him in just a few mins.

I took the remote from Treyvon. He looked at me and i gave him my phone. I turned it to the news.

Breaking news.

Notorious Meixcan Cartel has been found and brought in. The witness was an anonymous caller who filed a complaint against the man name Antino Miguel Gomez. He will be deported and will be waiting trial.

Back to u Mary

I smiled at the Tv. Then it faded when i thought about the mothering situation.

I have Shelia in my ear talking bout she the mother. Then i have Irean in my ear. I just need babygurl to wake up so she can decide what's best.

I waked in the bathroom to pee. I was washing my hand when i heard talking.

I opened the door to seen Treyvon...and Aleecha. I smiled hugged her. She hissed and i let go.

"Baby im so happy to see u awake." i kissed her passionately. She cupped my face.

"Ewww." Treyvon said. I chuckled.

"Aleecha we have to talk." she looked at me.

"What?" i sat down next to her. I took my phone from Treyvon and showed her a picture of shelia.

"Do u kno her?" she looked at the picture.

"She look familiar but i don't know her." i sighed.

"Aleecha she is your biological  mother." she looked at me and chuckled.

"No she isn't." she seen i wasn't laughing and looked at me. She shifted in the bed. "No she can't be my mother. I kno my mother-"

"And she took u from me." we looked at the door and seen Shelia. She looked at Aleecha.