41

Aleecha Pov

AAAAAHHHHHHH! That was the best sex i ever had. Wait let me rephrase that. The best love making i every had.

The way he was with me the way he only took care of me really was amazing.

But the only thing i hate is that i can barely walk. I walked like a new born dear. We were down stairs when Treyvon came and sat down my lap.

He looked at me. "Mommy im hungry." he said. Then Trey came in with the box of pop tarts. He sat next to us. Trey gave Treyvon one pack and we laid there.

I slowly drifted alseep.

I woke up on the couch and no one was here. I wiped the sleep out my eyes and tried to stand up. I slowly limped to the kitchen and seen it was clean.

I walked to the fridge and opened it. I seen the orange juice and grabbed it. I poured some in a cup and drunk it. I looked at my finger and see the ring. I smiled to my self.

I can't believe im bout to get married. Then to the love of my life.

"Bestie?" i heard Carly.

"Kitchen!" i yelled and she walked in.

"Heyy babe how u feeling?" she asked.

"Im alright." i shrugged she looked at me.

"Umm just yesterday u were just crying your eyes out."

"Yea yesterday i was crying my eyes out. Today im ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED!!" i held my hand so she could see the ring. She smiled and hugged me.

"Im so pround of u baby." she said. "It is to Trey right?" i hit her arm.

"Of course its from Trey." i slowly sat down at the Island. Carly looked at me.

"Gurll u ok-- OOOOUUUU MY BABY GOT SOME!!!" she screamed i laughed at her.

"Gurll shut up before u wake up ppl in china."

"Gurll when did that happen?"

"I mean i woke up and he was here and then i went and showered. I came out and he was sitting there. He started to tell me how he loved me and how he was childish for his ways and then he proposed."

"Then he put it down on my baby." she cooed and i just blushed at her slowness.

I heard the door open. "Baby!" i heard Trey.

"Kitchen!" Treyvon ran in with some ice cream. He handed it to me. "Aww thank u baby." i kissed his check. He smiled.

Then Trey came in. He walked over and kissed me passionately. Then he pulled away. "I'll be back ight. Call me if u need any. And i mean anything." he winked and i shook my head.

He hugged Carly and walked out.

"Yall are some freaks." Carly chuckled i laughed at her.