2

Carly^^^^

Aleecha Pov

It was gettin late and them same guys were still outside. I did a long sigh and walked outside.

I crossed my arms. The boy turned and looked at me. "What now?" he sighed.

"Can u please move?" i asked. He smiled.

"Let me take u out?" he bit his lip at me.

"What?" i looked at him.

"Let me take u out. I'll take u somewhere nice and all that."

"Why?"

"Why u askin questions? Its a yes or no."

"Will u move from my store?" he nodded. "Fine." he smiled and took out his phone and handed it to me.

I put my name in it. "Ight Aleecha imma text u later ma."

"And u are?"

"Trey. Trey Carter." i nodded and walked back in the store. Him and his lil click walked away.

"Thank god they gone. What u say to get them to leave?" Carly asked me.

"He wanted to take me out. So i said yea." she smiled at me. "Its just dinner thats it." she shook her head at me.

We stayed at the shop for a while then we went back to my house.

I was in the living room with Carly when my phone buzzed. I looked and it was Trey.

Trey😘: wyd?
Me: nun watchin 💻
Trey😘: so we gonna go out tomorrow night ight.
Me: why u wanna take me out?
Trey😘: cuz u cute and go a lil spice to ya.
Me: well i guess so. 😂😂
Trey😘: whata bout me?
Me: u cute too😂😂
Trey😘: i better be

I laughed at the text. I looked up and seen Carly sleep. I went and pulled the cover over her. Then i texted Trey good night and went to sleep on the couch with Carly.