27

Aleecha Pov

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Trey to burst thru the door and save me from this hell. I need him right now.

I laid down and just hoped that no one came to mess with me today.

I felt my stomach and the baby kicked. I love him so much. They bring me food maybe two times a day and im just glad i get to eat.

I heard the door creep open and i shot up. It was Tony. He had a short white man with him.

"He here to check on the baby." i nodded and sat in the middle of the bed. He did my check up and then left. Tony stared at me. I began to get more uncomfortable than i already was. "I love u." he said. I looked at him.

"I don't kno u." he chuckled.

"But i kno u. Your favorite color is Red. U have an older brother."

"Were u stalking me?!" i asked really scared.

"Im mean before i met Kris u were just a hobby. But then u became an obsession." he smiled.

I scoted to where my back was against the head borad. He crawled in the bed and laid down next to me. "Im in love with u."

"Im in love with Trey-"

"FUCK TREY!!" he yelled i jumped. "I can't wait to kill him and i can be a father to our child." he rubbed my stomach. My flesh crawled. "Why won't the baby kick when i touch u?" he asked.

"He knows who is father is." Tony mugged me and left out the room. When he left he locked the door.

I smiled to my self. When the doctor was here he gave me a track phone. I texted Trey phone.

Trey Pov

"Shiii!" i busted in the shower. I cleaned up and walked in my room and put on my boxers and gym shorts.

I heard my phone buzz and i looked at it. It was an unknown number.

?:Trey?
Me:who this?
?:Aleecha bae help me
Me:where u at?
Leecha: idk
Me:look out the window
Leecha: i see nothing but trees.
Me: have anyone mess with u
Leecha: this guy name Tony baby im so scared.
Me:don't worry i got u.
Leecha:i love u
Me: i love u too babe.

I ran and put on my sweat suit and some shoes. I ran to my car and drove to the Trap. I ran to the basement and seen the boys sitting there bored.

"Where does Tony live?" i asked and the one with the fade looked up and smirked.

"I'll tell u if u let us go." i sighed and nodded. I untied them and we went to my vans. We drove over to his trap. "See she prolly in hear cause he be here all the time." i nodded and shot him between the eyes.

The other boy cried like a bitch. I looked at him. "I don't kill bitches." Lance pulled out his gun. "But he do." and he shot him in the chest twice.