30

Aleecha Pov

I walked in to my shop after taking Trey to school. I seen everyone doing there job. I seen Carly in the corner talking on the phone. She seen me and rushed off it. I walked up to her.

"Carly u cool gurl?" i asked and she nodded.

I shrugged it off and sat at the desk. Then this guy walked it. He was ight but he wasn't all that. He came in and looked at me. He walked over and smiled.

"Heyy beautiful do u guys give hair cuts?" i nodded.

"4 bucks." he nodded and i told him to sit down.

"Let me get a line up." i did as told and he paid. "So um u gonna let me get your number or do i have to buy u dinner first?"

"Listen, im really not looking for a relationship right now."

"I get it but we can be friends." i nodded. "So can i have your number?"

"Let me get yours." i said and he smirked. He gave me it. "Your name?"

"Joey." i nodded. "Yours?"

"Aleecha." i said and he smiled and nodded then walked out.

Carly walked up. "U really gonna go talk to him." she scruched up her nose. I laughed.

"I dunno but i kno i have a son to worry bout i don't need a man breaking my heart again." she nodded.

Then a gurll came in the store. Carly motioned for her and she came and sat down.

I looked out the window and seen that Van come and park. I was sick of that shit. The dude in front looked at me. He looked so familiar and that shit scared the hell out of me.

Then shots were fired and everyone ducked under the wall. I looked seen someone shooting at the van.

I seen how he was built and how he had tattoos that looked so familiar. I looked closer and i seen one that said.

Love is everything.

I jumped up and ran outside. "TREY!!" he looked at me. I stood there hurt and confused. He looked at me.

"Aleecha-"

"I hate u!" i ran and jumped in my car and drove off.

I pulled up to the beach and sat on the sand.

How could he do this to me? He just shows up out of no where. 7 years. 7 years he left me heart broken and lost. He hurt me so bad i thought that i would just give up. But then Treyvon came along and he is the greatess achievement of my life.