25

Aleecha Pov

It was late and everyone was still here. We were all just dancing and having fun.

Trey hugged me from behing and i swayed my hips and we danced to the song.

"I love u." he said in my ear.

"I love u too." then my mom came with a camera.

"Pictures." she smiled. We stood still and she took the picture.

We looked at the picture and it was nice

We looked at the picture and it was nice. I love it. I love everything. I love Trey.

I felt a tap and looked at Rob. "May i have this dance?" i looked at Trey and he sighed and nodded. I took Robs hand and we danced.

"U having fun?" i nodded.

"Yea its really fun to be around friends and family." he nodded.

"What bout strangers?"

"Wym?" i looked at him confused. Then shots were fired from the corner of the house. Rob pulled out his gun and drugged me to the front. "TREY!!!" i yelled and he pulled me into the van. I seen Trey run to the front but the van pulled off.

I beated on the window as i seen Trey Running after the van. They we turned the corner and i cried.

I sat down and curled into a ball. Rob looked at me. "Im sorry but i have to follow bosses orders." He pulled out a needle and i scooted into a corner. He came at me.

I tried to fight him but he stuck it in my legs. Then i was out cold.

Trey Pov

"EVERYONE IN MY DAMN OFFICE NOW!!" i yelled as i walked to my office.

I can't believe that muftha fucka took Aleecha. I punched a whole in the wall.

"What happen?" someone said.

"THESE MUTHAFUCKAS WANT WAR WE GONNA GIVE THEM WAR. THEY TOOK MY GURL SO I WANT EVERY BITCH THESE NIGGAS WANT,NEED,AND HAVE!!!!!" i put up a picture of Tony and Rob. They nodded. "And if u find Aleecha bring her here ight and imma give raises out for new info so go." them niggas ran out the house.

I walked down stairs and everyone was gone. I walked to my car and drove over to Aleecha house. I parked in her garage and walked to the side of the house. I waited till that nigga came home.

Then i seen a car pull up and he got out. He walked in and i walked out the back door. I seen a window opened and slipped in.

I walked down the hall and seen him in the kitchen. I walked up and put my gun up against his head. He gasped.

"Where the fucc is Aleecha?" he swalloed a lump in his throat.

"Listen man im just do boy. I got her and brought her to the drop off zone i swear." he said.

"Who tf is Tony?" he sighed.

"My boss." he said.

"Why tf is yo boss messing with me?"

"Cuase u got Kris pregnant. When he found out he set u up and all that shit man i swear bruhh please don't kill me."

"This nigga really gonna hate me." i shot him in the back of the head. I pulled him to the back and seen a lake.

I tied him to his grill and pushed it in the lake.

"Dumb bitch." i walked off and walked to my car and drove off.