29

Aleecha Pov

Seven years later

"Treyvon Demarcus Carter Junior bring your behind back in here and clean this mess up right now!!"

He ran down stairs and hurried and cleaned his toys up. I helped him cause he was stuck on the tv.

Its been 7 years since i had Treyvon and its been good. I wish he had his father but he just disappeared. Well to my understanding. He left us some money but i just don't understand.

Im mean u save me from the nigga who wanted to kill u and u just leave me in a hospital. I need him the most and he just ran out on me. I loved him. Part of me still does and it hurts to kno how he just upped and left.

He put me thru so much and he just leaves. I want to hate him but everytime i looked at Treyvon the feeling goes away.

"Mama can we go to the fair." he asked i nodded.

"After u clean this mess up." he nodded and hurried up.

Then we got dressed and went to the fair. We went and picked up Carly on the way.

We pulled up the fair and it was packed. We got our wrist bands and went to play. I seen a lil hunted house so i took Trey over there. We went in and i was scared a lil. Trey was just laughing at me.

"Mama just hold on to me ok." i held his hand and he just walked with no fear.

"Boy how come u not scared?" we walked thru a door and something popped out and i jumped.

"Cause imma man." we finally finshed and walked out the house. I laughed at Trey.

We stayed and played all day. Carly kept wondering off. I had to keep track of her like a lil kid.

We walked to the car and drove home. But i felt someone following me. I looked in the rear view mirror and watched the car. I turned and it turned with me.

I sped up it did the same. I did a u turn and drove quickly out of the nieghborhood. I drove till i shook the car off me.

I drove over to Lance house. I seen Carly and Trey knocked out. I shook my head and woke them up. We went up to the door and knocked.

He came to the door and looked at me surprised. "Aye Aleecha what u doing here?" i walked in and he was looking scared.

"Some niggas where following me." Trey down on the couch.

"What niggas?!" he looked at me.

"I don't kno but some nigga was following me and i seen this Van before. Its been outside my shop for a few days."

"And now u tell me. I could have been popped they ass." i put my hands on my hips.

"Shut yo ass up." i walked to the stairs. He jumped in front of me. "Move Lance i got to pee."

"U can't go up there?"

"Why?" he sighed.

"Please trust me." he said. I looked at him and nodded. I walked over to Trey and sat down.