15

Trey Pov

I walked out of the free health clinic. I just got a check up cuz i been fuckin that hoe Kris raw for a few weeks and i hate that shit. I hate that hoe but i got to do this shit.

I can't risked me goin to jail for years then loosing Aleecha cause i kno she gonna leave me and shit. But i can't take this shit no more.

I got in my car. I started it up but i seen i had a text message. It was from Kris.

Hoebitch:Come meet me @burger king on 12th.

I drove over and seen her sitting in the booth. I sighed and walked in. I sat down and she had the nerve to try to kiss me. I swerved her and sat down.

"Bitch u got a lot of nerves to try and kiss me." she giggled.

"Babe im late." she said. I looked at her.

"What that mean?" i said i was clueless to what she was sayin.

"I think i pregnant." she smiled. I nodded.

"Good now can u leave me the fuck alone." she looked at me.

"Well i was hoping we can be a family since i am having your first child." she said. I laughed at that hoe.

"Man get the fuck on man with that bullshit. That ain't never happening so leave me the fuck alone. I gave u yo baby now i don't want shit to do with yo ass." i got up and walked out.

I got in my car and drove to my trap. I walked in and sat in the office. I just smoked a blunt but not to much cuz Aleecha wanted to go out tonight. I had enough and got up and walked to my car. I drove to the house.

I pulled up and it was a car outside parked. I walked in and there sat Aleecha and Kris. Kris was showing her a video and Aleecha looked up at me. She stood up and I seen the tears form in her eyes. Sher threw the phone at me an it fell to the floor. It was when I fucked Kris at her house. She blurred her face out.

I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. She stood and walked up to me. "I'll see you later at the doctors appointment." she smiled. I ran upstairs and seen Aleecha throwing all my stuff out the room. she kept going.

"Baby let me explain please!" She turned and looked at me with teary eyes.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE TREY!!" She cried and hit me. I held her hands and she broke down. "Just leave please." she said. I let go and she ran in the bathroom. I sighed and picked up my stuff. I packed my shit and left.

I went back to my house. I walked in and it was cold. I haven't been staying here for a while cause I sleep at Aleecha house. Well that's over.