35

Aleecha Pov

I walked out the school with Treyvon. He just laughed the whole time cause he manged to get paint on my shirt.

"That's not funny Trey."

"Mommy your stomach blue." he laughed harder i shook my head and smiled.

We got to my car and i seen a car pull up. They rolled down the window and it was Joey. "Joey what u doing here? If anything i would think u following me." he chuckled.

"Im not i just seen u walked out and i wanted to talk to u." i nodded.

"Come to my house ight." he nodded and i got in my car. He followed me to my house.

I pulled up and got out. We walked in and Treyvon ran to the living room. I walked in the kitchen and put my stuff on the counter. Joey came and sat down at the island.

"What u wanna talk about?"

"I been thinking lately and i need an answer." i nodded. He got up and kissed me. He slipped his hands to my butt and i pushed him back.

"Joey??" i looked at him. Then i heard someone clear there throat. I looked at the door way and seen Trey. He looked at me.

He threw a bouquet of roses on the island and walked out. I stood there lost, confused and more.

I heard the front door slam shut. I ran out the kitchen and out the door. I seen Trey speed down the street. I let a tear fall.

Why is he mad? We not togehter? But i kno we both still love each other. Of course we still love each other.

I walked in the house and seen Joey leaving. He looked at me. "I'll talk to u later ight." he scratched the back of his head.

"Yea." he walked out the house and i locked the door. I went and sat down next to Treyvon.

"Mmomy what's wrong?" he wiped my tear i didn't kno fell.

"I miss daddy." i said and he layed on my lap.

Trey Pov

I pulled up to the gun rang and walked in. I went to the back and set up.

I started to shoot till it wasn't any bullets left in the gun. Then i moved on to the next one.

I seen my phone flash. I looked and it was Aleecha. I shook my head and kept shooting.