17

Aleecha POV

I watched as she walked in with her baby bump. I put the letter in my purse and stood to my feet. She looked at me and smiled. "I see u getting big babe." I gave her a fake smile. I walked over to Carly.

"U want to go lunch with me?" she nodded.

"What bout me?" Kris asked. I wanted to smack her but I couldn't cuz im pregnant and so is she.

"I really have to talk to Carly. Maybe next time." She nodded and me and Carly walked out to my car. I drove down the street and parked in a Walmart parking lot.

I pulled out the letter and gave it to Carly. She read it and looked at me. I just looked at the steering wheel. "U still love him don't u?"

"I really don't kno. I mean I thought he loved me but that was a lie."

"Babe he does love u. He just going thru it." She sighed. I looked at her.

"Why u say that?"

"He was robbed one night and they took his shit then bout a week later police got him. He in jail leecha." I nodded.

All of this happen to him so fast. He had to have his mind some where else. Normally he would be so careful. I swallowed my pride and drove to the police station.

We walked in and I went to the front. "Trey Carter please?" She nodded and we sat in front of the glass and waited till he came.

I became nervous cause I have been avoiding him for three months. I love this man and he hurt me so bad. To cheat on me, with my best friend, then got her pregnant. Part of me hates him to the max but the other loves him to the fullest and that's a big part of me.

Then in walked Trey from the back. He had a stubble on his face and it was cute. I can tell he was happy to see me cause all he did was stare in my eyes. We stared into each other eyes like we haven't seen each other in forever. He put his hand on the window and I did the same. Then he looked at my stomach.

"U find out the gender?"

"I'm only 3 months." he nodded.

"I'm sorry. I kno that might not help but its a start." I nodded.

"Its a start but u have to do more than that." he nodded. "What happen?" He sighed and rubbed his face.

"I was so caught up in our problem I didn't notice these guys were following me and they robbed me. Then Kris called the cops on me cause I said I wasn't going to mess with her." I sighed. "U got my letter?" I nodded.

"I read it and I forgive u." His eye almost popped out his head. Anyone could hold a grudge, but its takes a bigger person to forgive someone. Plus we have a child together and i don't want that to interfere with that.