A new start

Today is the day that you are moving out of your parents house. You are moving to London with your best friend Y/F/N. You two had been best friends since you started at Secondary School. Now, you are finally going to live together.

"Y/N!! Breakfast!" You hear your mum call.
"Coming!!" You call back. Quickly, you shut off your computer. You had been watching PINOF 8 (Phil Is Not On Fire 8, if you did not know)
Dan and Phil are your life. You love them with all your heart. Secretly, you are praying that you will meet them when you move to London. You know that it probably won't happen, but a girl (or boy. I don't judge) can dream.

You walk into the kitchen, and the scent of pancakes fill your nose.
"Your favourite. I know you are going to miss these!" Your mum says, placing a plate of pancakes in front of you.
"I really am!! Anyway, what time is it?" You ask wolfing down the food that you had.
"11 o'clock. "
You nearly spit out your pancakes. "WHAT?!"
"It's 11 o'clock. As far a I know, isn't
Y/F/N coming at 12?"
"Oh sh*t!! She is! I need to finish packing!"
"Y/N!! Language! Please!" Your mother scowls at you.
"Sorry, I have to run" you stuff the last pancake in n your mouth and run back upstairs.

*1 hour later*

You hear the door bell ring as you close your Last bag. You did it!! You sigh in relief.
"Y/N!" You hear the familiar sound of your best friends voice.
"I'm up here!"
The sound you feet running up the stairs fills the room.
The door slams open. Y/F/N runs in and gives you the biggest hug.
"OH MY FU*KING GOD I AM SO EXCITED I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE MOVING!!!" They scream in your ear.
"I know!! I'm so happy!! How many bags do you have?" You ask, rubbing your ear.
"5. You have 3 I'm guessing?"
"Yeah. Can you help me bring my stuff down? It's so heavy."
"Of course," they say grabbing one of your bags,"your even bringing your Dan and Phil posters. Wow." They say, rolling their eyes.
"Why wouldn't I? I love them!"

Suddenly, your friends face lit up. "Oh my god. Is that why we're moving to London!! You want to meet them!"
"No, of course not! ..... Maybe"
"I KNEW IT!!" They yell!!
"Keep it down! My parents are home!" You shush them as you both walk down the stairs"

"But maybe they've already figured that out!" You dad says as he walks out of the kitchen.
"Oh," you hide your head in shame. You can feel your face go bright red.
"You don't have to be embarrassed. Just let me know when you meet them. I will want to hear all bout it." You dad laughs.

You say good bye to your mum and dad. As you wave for the 11th time, you get into the cab with Y/F/N.

*1 hour later*

You pull up in front of your new apartment. It is very big.
You both get out and pay for the taxi.

Your new home is MASSIVE!! It has a large living room, a kitchen that is big enough to fit around 10-15 people, two bedroom and two toilets.

You run into the room that you have claimed. You lie down on the bed. Your room is completely empty apart from a bed.
It is going to take a long time to decorate the house. Still, you are up to the challenge.
You close your eyes. Even though you had slept in the taxi, you are still extremely tired. Slowly, you slip into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~
Hello.
It is my first time writing a Phan fic so please excuse its sh*tness. Also, please excuse my horrific spelling. I am not very good at it.

Keira💕